NEW Incontinence Boxer Briefs Just added to our Men's Leak Proof Underwear Line, as Requested!
You'll love the new incontinence Boxer Briefs we just added to our men's washable leak proof underwear line.
It's got all the features you love about this style, plus our exclusive Leak Protection System.
Boxer Brief Features to Love
- Leg coverage – 3.15” inseam
- More room for the boys vs. briefs. However, these still need to fit securely to prevent leaks, so you may find them closer-fitting than regular boxer briefs
- Most flattering fit vs. Briefs or Boxers
Exclusive Leak Proofing Features to Love
- Contoured pouch - comfy support and also catches and wicks leaks away from your body
- Multi-layer protection for heavy dribbles and up to moderate leaks
- 50% wider front panel, 30% more total coverage
- Secure, no fly design. We have not yet found a fly design that meets our product performance standards. So, for the best protection, no fly in this product.
Our washable leak proof men's incontinence Boxers have it all!
With all these great features this incontinence Boxer Brief delivers superior comfort and protection - just like all our other products. Here's what customers are saying:
'I especially like the wide area pad that keeps you "on target" no matter what the situation. I also like the light, silky outer material that is very comfortable.' D. W. (NY)
More comfortable, economical and eco-friendly than disposables
Here's why Zorbies can be more economical than disposables:
- If you're using just 2 disposable briefs a day that's 730 a year heading straight to the landfills - along with your money!
- It would take around 8-14 pairs of Zorbies to replace all 730 of them - a nice saving to your pocket and the earth.
Zorbies Washable Leak Proof Incontinence Boxer Briefs - Comfy to wear. Easy care. Easy buy!
Product for urinary incontinence only
1. Ready to buy? Just head back to the top of this page and place your order.
2. Need to finalize your selections? Just click on the appropriate link below to find the info you need, then come back to this page to order
Zorbies Washable Leak Proof Underwear Men's Incontinence Boxer Brief Details
FabricsShell: 84% Polyester | 16% Spandex
Pad: Fabric 1 is next to your skin
1: 88% Polyester | 12% Spandex
2: 69% Rayon/Viscose | 31% Polyester
3: 100% Polyester
4: 71% Polyester | 29% Spandex
Designed in the USA
Bought these for my husband who has occasional leakage at night due to enlarged prostate. They are of a very nice material and look attractive. Because they are black and of a modern material, it is hard to tell they are incontinence briefs. They work very well for minor/moderate leaks, but not absorbent enough for a full wetting (but are properly advertised as not for overnight).
Ordered 3 Boxer Briefs (as most of my underwear are with the longer leg), but I am finding they have too much padding which makes them uncomfortable during the course of the day. Had prostatectomy in June, 2023 and leakage has greatly subsided but still need some protection for random leaks. Probably should have ordered the light absorbent briefs instead.
Ordered for my husband. He is pleased with the purchase. However, I will not purchase anything else from Zorbies. The underpants were made in China. I do not knowingly purchase anything that is made in China. Normally, I would have returned the purchase; but my husband was in need and asked that I not do so. I would suggest that, from now on, you include the country of manufacture in your product descriptions.
Thanks for contacting us, we certainly understand your perspective. We’ve actually done an extensive review of this topic and the reality is that some of the fabric blends needed to make our superior products are made only in China. If we were to manufacture elsewhere at this time, the added expense of shipping thousands of pounds of fabrics to a different country, plus the scarcity of affordable expert seamstresses, would triple or quadruple the product cost. Such a price point would be ‘painful’ for all the Customers we serve, especially those with more limited means. Thanks again for reaching out, we hope that Zorbies will work well for your husband, and we appreciate that you kept the product.