- Wash before first use
- Pre-wash separately in cold water (detergent not required) before mixing with other items. Hand rinse, or if your machine has a pre-rinse/pre-wash cycle you can use that
- For best results pre-wash or rinse used garments as soon as you can after taking them off. Once they are rinsed store them so they can get some air while waiting for laundry day, then do a weekly batch load
- Use gentle or mild laundry detergent
- Machine wash warm on delicate cycle
- Tumble dry on medium heat for 2+ cycles. Dryer sheets can be used.
- Do not use softeners or any type of bleach
- Do not iron
Visit our Home page for more information or Shop Men's Products. Shop Women's products.