- Wash before first use
- Pre-wash separately in cold water (detergent not required) before mixing with other items. Hand rinse, or if your machine has a pre-rinse/pre-wash cycle you can use that
- For best results pre-wash or rinse used garments as soon a you can after taking them off. Once they are rinsed store them so they can get some air while waiting for laundry day, then do a weekly batch load
- Use gentle or mild laundry detergent
- Machine wash warm on delicate cycle
- Tumble dry on medium heat for 2+ cycles. Dryer sheets can be used.
- Do not use softeners or any type of bleach
- Do not iron
Visit our Home page for more information or Shop Men's Products.