Given our product line our Refund Policy must meet appropriate health and safety standards. As a result, our criteria for items to be exchangeable/refundable are more restrictive than refund policies for regular underwear or swimsuits.To be eligible for a refund or exchange your item must meet all of the following requirements:
- Returned within 30 days of purchase date
- Unworn, unused, not tried on, even over underwear. This policy is consistent with bricks and mortar retail stores that do not permit customers to try on underwear prior to purchase
- Clean and odor-free with no trace of bodily contact
- In the same condition that you received it, meaning:
- In the original factory packaging and
- With the original factory installed product tag and plastic safety fastener intact (uncut) and in place as it was when you received it
- Items cannot have been washed
If any of the items in the returned package do not meet all of these requirements, or have any trace of bodily contact, Zorbies is required to discard all returned items and we will be unable to issue a refund or make an exchange. This is necessary to ensure that all of our customers can count on our products being in new and uncontaminated condition when purchased.Refunds
If you are eligible for a refund we'll automatically issue it to the credit card or original method of payment you used to purchase the eligible returned items.
In the case of an eligible single pack return, you will receive a refund equal to the original amount you paid, less a $5 handling fee per order.
If you are returning items that are part of a multi-pack, you will receive a refund equal to the original amount you paid less the total retail price of all items NOT returned, and less a $5 handling fee per order. The total retail price of the items not returned will be the single pack price of the item multiplied by the number of items not returned.
Sale items and shipping costs for the original order, if any, are non-refundable.
Tip: How to Estimate if the Zorbies Size You Ordered Will Fit
When your order arrives, before you cut the product tag off, please examine your items carefully to make sure you are happy with your Zorbies purchase. If you want to get a feel for Zorbies sizing, here’s what we suggest.
Before you cut off the product tag, compare Zorbies to a clean pair of your underwear as follows:
1. Put a pair of Zorbies on a clean surface, then lay a clean pair of your underwear on top
2. Slip your fingers into the waistband of both pairs at the same time as shown in the image
3. Pick them up and stretch both together
If both pairs of underwear stretch to a similar width, then Zorbies should fit you fine. If you have any concern that your new Zorbies product might not fit:
- Do not cut the tag off
- Do not try Zorbies on, even over underwear
Contact us and, as long as the item meets the refund policy criteria above, we’ll make an exchange or issue a refund.
How to Make a Return
Should you need to return an item please go to your Order Confirmation and do a reply to us with the request, or use our contact us form, (make sure to provide your order number) and we will respond with return instructions. You are responsible for shipping costs for return items, unless the purchase was made through PayPal in which case return shipping may be free according to PayPal's terms and conditions.
Zorbies and Zorbies.com are owned and operated by Ready to Buy, LLC a US company.