Secure Protection, Stylish, Washable Incontinence Brief
The minute you put on a pair of these Zorbies moderate absorbent mens washable incontinence briefs you’ll feel the close, secure fit and know that you are well protected.
In fact, these briefs give you 30% more total protective coverage than some comparable products. That's because of our exclusive incontinence protection system.
And, since these briefs are sleek and discreet, you’ll also know that they fit your life, and style. You’ll feel comfortable and confident, not self-conscious.
- Zorbies Incontinence Protection System. Our exclusive Incontinence Protection System has 30% more protective coverage than comparable products we’ve reviewed
- Our inner front protective panel goes up to just under the waistband and is 8.5” wide, that’s as much as 50% wider than other products – so no worries if there’s a north, east or west bound leak
- The total protective coverage is 30% larger - simply more area to better contain and manage moisture. One note on this system - it doesn’t have a fly. We have not yet found a design that provides you with the protection level required by our product performance standards
- This brief has 8 layers of thin yet high performance fabrics that wick, absorb, manage moisture and waterproof against leaks getting to your clothing. We also have a Light Absorbent Brief for drips and dribbles that has 6 protective layers
- No need to feel self-conscious. These briefs are made from premium high-performance fabrics that are soft, comfortable, and feel great on your skin. And, since they look just like regular premium underwear no one will be able to tell what you are wearing – even in a gym locker room
Sleek and comfortable. This is a sleek, stylish brief that's smooth under clothes and the protection is built right into the underwear - no need for bulky pads or guards. And, unlike scratchy, papery disposable briefs Zorbies even feel kinda sexy on
- Great for sports and exercise. If you've been exercising in bulky disposable briefs, or using pads, you’ll find that these briefs are way more comfortable for your workouts. We’ve created a Sport Brief page to focus on all the features that make this brief so great as SportsWear.
You May Even Save $150 - $500 / year vs. Disposables. These briefs are washable and reusable. A pair can last you a year or more with normal usage and proper care on a weekly wash cycle. Whereas you have to throw away expensive disposable pull-ups after 1 use. We estimate you could save $150 - $500 a year compared to disposable briefs if using two disposables per day.
Easy Purchase. Get FREE Shipping on all orders in the US (inc. AK, HI, PR, USVI). We take returns that meet our criteria This special 4pk is priced as a pay for 3 pairs but get 4, the 4th pair in the pack free.
Remember, this Moderate Absorbent Men's Washable Incontinence Underwear 4pk includes 1 Pair Free - and It's Easy to Order!
- Ready to buy. Just head back to the top of this page and place your order
Need to finalize your selections? Just click on the appropriate link below to find the info you need, then come back to this page to order
Still have questions?
Mens Moderate Absorbent Washable Incontinence Briefs
Easy Care - machine wash, tumble dry
Shell: 83% Nylon | 17% Spandex
Pad: Fabric 1 is next to your skin
1: 88% Polyester | 12% Spandex
2: 100% Viscose
3: 96% Polyester | 4% Spandex
4: 69% Polyester | 31% Spandex
Designed in the USA
After trying many brands, Zorbies are the best so far. Very comfortable. They are a bit pricey, but the buy three and get one free helps. I've read many reviews for these pants and my opinion on putting a fly front would be a BIG mistake or at least give us the option. Anyway A+ and a Gold Star.
Zorbies are very comfortable and have a nice feel to them. I need to pay more attention to the care label though Still don't know what mild detergent is.
Confidence builder !
My husband uses these briefs with a pad as extra protection. He has more than moderate leakage. They work just great & have ended embarrassing accidents. They go into the washer & dryer and come out perfect - no shrinking.
I use them a lot. good job and solved the problem, not so many wet pants/shorts!