Let this Zorbies mens washable incontinence brief take care of those worrisome drips and dribbles so you can relax knowing that you are safely covered. Whether you’re relaxing on the couch at home watching a movie, or out on the golf course (ok, not that relaxing sometimes, but you know what we mean!) you’ll have protection so that you can enjoy, not worry.
Our exclusive incontinence protection system gives you 30% more total protective coverage than comparable products and 6 protective layers.
And, this light absorbent brief is sleek, discreet and looks like regular underwear. You can say goodbye to separate pad inserts and bulky, papery pull-ups. And say hello to protection…with style and comfort.
- Zorbies Incontinence Protection System. Our exclusive Incontinence Protection System gives you more coverage and layers than comparable products we’ve reviewed:
- Inner front protective panel goes up to just under the waistband and is 8.5” wide, that’s as much as 50% wider than other products – so no worries if there’s a north, east or west bound leak
- The total protective coverage is 30% larger - simply more area to better contain and manage moisture. One note on this system - it doesn’t have a fly. We have not yet found a design that provides you with the protection level required by our product performance standards
- This brief has 6 layers of thin yet high performance fabrics that wick, absorb, manage moisture and waterproof against leaks getting to your clothing. We also have a Moderate Absorbent Brief for up to moderate leaks that has 8 protective layers
- Stylish Protection. This brief is made from premium high-performance fabrics that are soft, comfortable, and feel great on your skin. And, since it looks just like regular premium underwear no one will be able to tell what you are wearing – even in a gym locker room
- Sleek and comfortable. This is a sleek, stylish brief that's smooth under clothes and the protection is built right into the underwear - no need for bulky pads or guards. And, unlike scratchy, papery disposable briefs Zorbies even feel kinda sexy on
- You May Even Save $200 - $500 / year vs. Disposables. These briefs are washable and reusable. A pair can last you a year or more with normal usage and proper care on a weekly wash cycle. Whereas you have to throw away expensive disposable pull-ups after 1 use. We estimate you could save $200 - $500 a year compared to disposable briefs if using two disposables per day.
Great for sports and exercise. If you've been exercising in bulky disposable briefs, or using pads, you’ll find that this brief is way more comfortable for your workouts. We’ve created a Sport Brief page to focus on all the features that make this brief so great as SportsWear.
- Easy Purchase. Get FREE Shipping on all orders in the US (inc. AK, HI, PR, USVI). We take returns that meet our criteria
- We have a Special 4-Pack that Includes a FREE pair. Buy a special 4pk and you pay for 3 but get 4! The 4th pair in the pack is free. Go to the 4-Pack
It's Easy to Order 30% More Protection!
- Ready to buy. Just head back to the top of this page and place your order
- Need to finalize your selections? Just click on the appropriate link below to find the info you need, then come back to this page to order
Zorbies Mens Washable Incontinence Briefs
Shell: 83% Nylon | 17% Spandex
Pad: Fabric 1 is next to your skin
1: 88% Polyester | 12% Spandex
2: 100% Viscose
3: 96% Polyester | 4% Spandex
4: 69% Polyester | 31% Spandex
Designed in the USA
Information about skin sensitivities
Size fit as advertised. Hides occasional leaks while exercising.
While the product is quite comfortable during the daytime it is rather uncomfortable to wear to bed at night. Zorbies does not recommend wearing them to bed although I thought that was for insufficient urinary capacity reasons (not an issue for me). I believe that they are uncomfortable to wear to bed because the product is made primarily of polyester rather than cotton.
After having a prostatectomy 6 years ago I resorted to the fact that I'd be wearing paper underwear or pads for the rest of my life. Zorbees are awesome. I wear them all day and they are much more comfortable. Hoping that they design a boxer brief or sport brief. Thanks Zorbees
Undies you don't need to worry about. Fit great and feel great.
A little pricey but worth it.
My first time trying Zorbies. Never heard of it before but let me tell you I will be a customer for life!! I absolutely love this product. It looks and feels like normal underwear. Thank you so much. I most certainly will be ordering more very soon! Thanks again!