Zorbies Light Absorbent Brief - More Coverage and Protection
With a ton more coverage plus more protective layers this Zorbies men's washable absorbent incontinence brief will take care of those worrisome drips and dribbles so you can relax knowing that you are safely covered.
'I have tried other brands of reusables and pads but have found Zorbies to be the best solution. I especially like the wide area pad that keeps you "on target" no matter what the situation.' D.W. (NY)
And, this light absorbent brief is sleek, discreet and looks like regular underwear. You can say goodbye to separate pad inserts and bulky, papery pull-ups. And say hello to protection with style and comfort.
Product Features and Benefits
- Zorbies Incontinence Protection System. Our exclusive Incontinence Protection System gives you more coverage and layers than comparable products:
- More Layers: This urinary incontinence brief has 6 layers of thin yet high performance fabrics that wick, absorb, manage moisture and waterproof against leaks getting to your clothing. For heavier needs take a look at our Absorbent Brief with protection for up to moderate leaks
- Wider Front Panel: Inner front protective panel goes up to just under the waistband and is 8.5” wide, that’s as much as 50% wider than other products – so no worries if there’s a north, east or west bound leak
More Total Coverage: The total protective coverage is 30% larger - simply more area to better contain and manage moisture. One note on this system - it does not have a fly. We have not yet found a design that provides you with the protection level required by our product performance standards
- Discreet, Sleek, Stylish Protection. Our briefs are made from premium, high-performance fabrics and are sleek and smooth under clothes, or out of clothes! No one will be able to tell what you are wearing – even in a gym locker room. And, unlike scratchy, papery disposable briefs Zorbies are even kinda sexy!
- 5-Star Comfort. A great fit, soft fabrics and our supportive contoured pouch all add up to 5-star comfort. The pouch provides just the right amount of support to keep you comfortably in place. And, our soft technical fabrics give just the right amount of hug for a secure, comfortable, no gap fit that will keep you well protected all day.
Save vs. Disposables. If you're using 2 disposable briefs a day that's 730 a year. You're probably paying $420 - $700, or even $1,000 for them. Zorbies can last a year or more with normal usage and proper care on a weekly wash cycle. Two 3+1 Free 4pks of these Zorbies cost under $200. A nice saving to your wallet.
- Kinder to the Environment. Those 730 disposables head straight to the landfills (along with the money you spent on them). Since Zorbies are reusable they reduce that burden. Plus, they don’t contain the types of chemicals (that turn liquid into a gel) found in most disposables.
- Great for Exercise. This brief is comfortable and supportive for exercise, but we also have a Sport Brief. It's got lighter protection - the absorbent area has fewer layers but is just as wide - to give a trimmer fit. The Sport Brief might be an option as a 'specialist' - wear only for the activity - or everyday wear, depending on your specific needs.
- Easy Purchase. Get FREE Shipping on all orders in the US (inc. AK, HI, PR, USVI). We take returns that meet our criteria
- Save with Multi-packs. Choose from our special 3+1 Free 4-Packs - pay for 3 but get 4! Or SAVE $85 on a Value 10pk. Go to the 10-Pack.
It's Easy to Order 30% More Protection!
1. Ready to buy. Just head back to the top of this page and place your order.
- This 1pk contains 1 pair of underwear.
Still have questions?
Zorbies Mens Washable Incontinence Light Absorbent Briefs
Shell: 83% Nylon | 17% Spandex
Pad: Fabric 1 is next to your skin
1: 88% Polyester | 12% Spandex
2: 100% Viscose
3: 96% Polyester | 4% Spandex
4: 69% Polyester | 31% Spandex
Designed in the USA
Information about skin sensitivities
Delete my review.
My husband really enjoys the security of knowing he’s safe from drips and leaks.
really to early to have solid opinion; have not leaked into them yet