Secure Protection, Stylish, Washable Incontinence Brief
The minute you put on this Zorbies moderate absorbent mens washable incontinence brief you’ll feel the close, secure fit and know that you are well protected.
In fact, this brief from our ZorbWear line gives you 30% more total protective coverage than some comparable products. That's because of ZorbLock, our exclusive incontinence protection system.
And, since this brief is sleek and discreet, you’ll also know that it fits your life, and style. You’ll feel comfortable and confident, not self-conscious.
- ZorbLock Gives You 30% More Protection. Our exclusive ZorbLock Incontinence Protection System has 30% more protective coverage than comparable products we’ve reviewed
- Our inner front protective panel goes up to just under the waistband and is 8.5” wide, that’s as much as 50% wider than other products – so no worries if there’s a north, east or west bound leak
- ZorbLock’s total protective coverage is 30% larger - simply more area to contain and manage moisture better
- This brief has 8 layers of thin yet high performance fabrics that wick, absorb, manage moisture and waterproof against leaks getting to your clothing. We also have a LightZorb Brief for drips and dribbles that has 6 protective layers
No need to feel self-conscious. These briefs are made from premium high-performance fabrics that are soft, comfortable, and feel great on your skin. And, since they look just like regular premium underwear no one will be able to tell what you are wearing – even in a gym locker room
Sleek and comfortable. This is a sleek, stylish brief that's smooth under clothes and the protection is built right into the underwear - no need for bulky pads or guards. And, unlike scratchy, papery disposable briefs Zorbies even feel kinda sexy on
You May Even Save $200 - $500 / year vs. Disposables. ZorbWear is washable and reusable. A pair can last you a year or more with normal usage and proper care on a weekly wash cycle. Whereas you have to throw away expensive disposable pull-ups after 1 use. We estimate you could save $200 - $500 a year compared to disposable briefs if using two disposables per day.
Great for sports and exercise. If you've been exercising in bulky disposable briefs, or using pads, you’ll find that this brief is way more comfortable for your workouts. We’ve created a Sport Brief page to focus on all the features that make this brief so great as SportsWear.
- Easy Purchase. Get FREE Shipping on all orders in the US (inc. AK, HI, PR, USVI). We take returns that meet our criteria
- We have a Special 4-Pack that Includes a FREE pair. Buy a special 4pk and you pay for 3 but get 4! The 4th pair in the pack is free. Go to the 4-Pack
It's Easy to Order 30% More Protection!
- Ready to buy. Just head back to the top of this page and place your order
Need to finalize your selections? Just click on the appropriate link below to find the info you need, then come back to this page to order
Still have questions?
Moderate Absorbent Mens Washable Protective Brief
Easy Care - machine wash, tumble dry
Shell: 83% Nylon | 17% Spandex
Pad: Fabric 1 is next to your skin
1: 88% Polyester | 12% Spandex
2: 100% Viscose
3: 96% Polyester | 4% Spandex
4: 69% Polyester | 31% Spandex
Designed in the USA
Information about skin sensitivities
Not very absorbing only for people who leak a very little
Finally after trying 3 other brands and designs, these are comfortable, fit perfectly, have the best protection and even my wife says they look SEXY!!!
Go figure that you can look sexy wearing incontinency protection, that is a never before heard of miracle!
The wider protection in a brief is excellant.
I received the product and noticed the quality. The pants were very thick and absorbent. The are comfortable
you are the best i have looked for 3 years to get underwear that work this good the fit is great this is all i will buy from now on thank you very much
I don't like the cleanup. 2 cycles of drying, but it holds more moisture than I expected. I love the great fit, feel, and how they are un-detectable, not blowsing out. Showing through the britches so to speak. I just need about 3 or 4 more pair as to have a fresh pair to pee in every day! Lol's Hint, price break for an old man? Just kidding.