Zorbies Pee Proof Protective Men's Underwear. Stylish, Secure Protection. Washable & Reusable.
The minute you put on this moderate absorbent Zorbies pee proof washable protective men's underwear you’ll feel the close, secure fit and know that you are well protected.
In fact, this brief gives you 30% more total protective coverage than some comparable products, thanks to our exclusive incontinence protection system.
And, since this brief is sleek and discreet, you’ll also know that it fits your life, and style. You’ll feel comfortable and confident, not self-conscious.
- Zorbies Incontinence Protection System has 30% more protective coverage than comparable products we’ve reviewed
- Our inner front protective panel goes up to just under the waistband and is as much as 50% wider than other products – so no worries if there’s a north, east or west bound leak
- The total protective coverage is 30% larger - simply more area to better contain and manage moisture. One note on this system - it doesn’t have a fly. We have not yet found a design that provides you with the protection level required by our product performance standards
- This brief has 8 layers of thin yet high performance fabrics that wick, absorb, manage moisture and waterproof against leaks getting to your clothing.
For lighter needs, check out our a 6-layer Light Absorbent Brief for drips and dribbles.
No need to feel self-conscious. These briefs are made from premium high-performance fabrics that are soft, comfortable, and feel great on your skin. And, since they look just like regular premium underwear no one will be able to tell what you are wearing – even in a gym locker room
Sleek and comfortable. This is a sleek, stylish brief that's smooth under clothes and the protection is built right into the underwear - no need for bulky pads or guards. And, unlike scratchy, papery disposable briefs Zorbies even feel kinda sexy on
You May Even Save $200 - $500 / year vs. Disposables. This brief is washable and reusable. A pair can last you a year or more with normal usage and proper care on a weekly wash cycle. Whereas you have to throw away expensive disposable pull-ups after 1 use. We estimate you could save $200 - $500 a year compared to disposable briefs if using two disposables per day.
Great for sports and exercise. If you've been exercising in bulky disposable briefs, or using pads, you’ll find that this brief is way more comfortable for your workouts. We’ve created a Sport Brief page to focus on all the features that make this brief so great as SportsWear.
- Easy Purchase. Get FREE Shipping on all orders in the US (inc. AK, HI, PR, USVI). We take returns that meet our criteria
- Get a FREE pair with a 4pk, or SAVE $83 with a 10pk.
It's Easy to Order 30% More Protection!
- Ready to buy. Just head back to the top of this page and place your order
Need to finalize your selections? Just click on the appropriate link below to find the info you need, then come back to this page to order
Still have questions?
Moderate Absorbent Mens Washable Protective Brief
Easy Care - machine wash, tumble dry
Shell: 83% Nylon | 17% Spandex
Pad: Fabric 1 is next to your skin
1: 88% Polyester | 12% Spandex
2: 100% Viscose
3: 96% Polyester | 4% Spandex
4: 69% Polyester | 31% Spandex
Designed in the USA
Information about skin sensitivities
I find pads easier to change when out and about
This product works well and doesn’t leak if it is just a minor leak. They do have a limit, I wouldn’t mind if they made one a bit thicker. But overall it does what it says.
Very comfortable, easy to pull up with right arm as I have no use of left arm with my disability, and keeps me dry, does the job!
I'm a 70 y.o. retired male, still active, fully mobile and not ready for the junkheap just yet, thank you very much. I searched every source for absorbent briefs which can deal with my light to moderate leakage. I tried samples of all the brands I could find on the internet, including those offered by the mass-marketers (Amazon, WalMart). Of all the ones I tried, Zorbies are the best by far. The waterproof and absorbent panel on the front of the Zorbies is the largest of all the ones I tried, and is the only one which reliably captures everything and avoids soiling clothing. They look like normal underwear, so there's no embarrassment with bulky underwear or visible disposables.
Zorbies are now my go-to protective garment.
feel good, seem to work good. want to try one other thing before I commit to a drawer full