Secure Protection, Stylish, Washable Incontinence Brief
The minute you put on a pair of these Zorbies moderate absorbent mens washable incontinence briefs you’ll feel the close, secure fit and know that you are well protected.
In fact, these briefs from our ZorbWear line give you 30% more total protective coverage than some comparable products. That's because of ZorbLock, our exclusive incontinence protection system.
And, since these briefs are sleek and discreet, you’ll also know that they fit your life, and style. You’ll feel comfortable and confident, not self-conscious.
- ZorbLock Gives You 30% More Protection. Our exclusive ZorbLock Incontinence Protection System has 30% more protective coverage than comparable products we’ve reviewed
- Our inner front protective panel goes up to just under the waistband and is 8.5” wide, that’s as much as 50% wider than other products – so no worries if there’s a north, east or west bound leak
- ZorbLock’s total protective coverage is 30% larger - simply more area to contain and manage moisture better
- This brief has 8 layers of thin yet high performance fabrics that wick, absorb, manage moisture and waterproof against leaks getting to your clothing. We also have a LightZorb Brief for drips and dribbles that has 6 protective layers
- No need to feel self-conscious. These briefs are made from premium high-performance fabrics that are soft, comfortable, and feel great on your skin. And, since they look just like regular premium underwear no one will be able to tell what you are wearing – even in a gym locker room
Sleek and comfortable. This is a sleek, stylish brief that's smooth under clothes and the protection is built right into the underwear - no need for bulky pads or guards. And, unlike scratchy, papery disposable briefs Zorbies even feel kinda sexy on
- Great for sports and exercise. If you've been exercising in bulky disposable briefs, or using pads, you’ll find that these briefs are way more comfortable for your workouts. We’ve created a Sport Brief page to focus on all the features that make this brief so great as SportsWear.
You May Even Save $200 - $500 / year vs. Disposables. ZorbWear is washable and reusable. A pair can last you a year or more with normal usage and proper care on a weekly wash cycle. Whereas you have to throw away expensive disposable pull-ups after 1 use. We estimate you could save $200 - $500 a year compared to disposable briefs if using two disposables per day.
Easy Purchase. Get FREE Shipping on all orders in the US (inc. AK, HI, PR, USVI). We take returns that meet our criteria This special 4pk is priced as a pay for 3 pairs but get 4, the 4th pair in the pack free.
Remember, this Moderate Absorbent Men's Washable Incontinence Underwear 4pk includes 1 Pair Free - and It's Easy to Order!
- Ready to buy. Just head back to the top of this page and place your order
Need to finalize your selections? Just click on the appropriate link below to find the info you need, then come back to this page to order
Still have questions?
Mens Moderate Absorbent Washable Incontinence Briefs
Easy Care - machine wash, tumble dry
Shell: 83% Nylon | 17% Spandex
Pad: Fabric 1 is next to your skin
1: 88% Polyester | 12% Spandex
2: 100% Viscose
3: 96% Polyester | 4% Spandex
4: 69% Polyester | 31% Spandex
Designed in the USA
Designed in the USA but made in China
These were perfect, just what I was looking for. I love that they are washable.
Good fit and function
Work great. Very pleased
Finally found a great solution to the drip. Zorbies are great! I found Zorbies after seeing a commercial for women's washable panties for women who dripped. When I went to the web site it was product only for women, so I hunted around and I found Zorbies Underwear for men. They are absolutely fabulous. One of the selling points in the commercial for the woman's underwear was that it showed there was no more dumping of used pads into landfills. I said to myself I would like to help the environment out by not dumping my used pads into a landfill and Zorbies has allowed me to do that. In fact, I am ordering four more pair so that my wife and I can do less laundry cycles. Eight pair will get me through a week to the next wash day. I cannot recommend Zorbies more highly.