Zorbies mens incontinence sportswear is built for performance, both in sports and leak protection.
Lightweight, Breathable and Supportive for Sports
The outer shell fabric of our mens incontinence sportswear is a lightweight technical material that fits you nice and close, yet has enough stretch so it contours comfortably to your body. And, that also means this brief moves with you as you play. It's also quick-drying and won't hold moisture like cotton would.
Our supportive pouch is contoured and designed to provide the right amount of support to keep you in place...comfortably. And, the first layer next to your skin is a lightweight wicking layer that pulls moisture away from your body. Great for sports and leak protection.
ZorbLock for Leak Protection
In addition to giving you support the pouch area also has ZorbLock, our exclusive leak protection system. As we said above, the first layer wicks. Then the next absorbs, contains leaks and manages moisture to prevent pooling. The final layer is waterproof as a barrier to keep leaks from escaping to your clothing, or the great outdoors if you are in running shorts.
All of the fabrics we use in the total protective area are lightweight, high performance specialty fabrics. But here's the secret...they're soft, flexible and comfortable on the skin. So, even though it takes a few layers to give you premium protection, 6 in this LightZorb Sport Brief, they still add up to a pretty sleek profile that's comfortable to play in.
- LightZorb handles drips and dribbles
- Lightweight and breathable
- More comfortable than disposables for exercise and sports
- Washable & Reusable
- Odor resistant
- Eco-friendlier than disposables since they are easier on the landfills
- Economical vs. disposables
- Shell: 83% Nylon | 17% Spandex
- Pouch Fabrics: Fabric 1 is next to your skin
- 1: 88% Polyester | 12% Spandex
- 2: 100% Viscose
- 3: 96% Polyester | 4% Spandex
- 4: 69% Polyester | 31% Spandex
- Designed in the USA
- Wash before first use
- Pre-rinse separately in cold water before mixing with other items. You can use your washing machine pre-wash cycle if it has one
- Use gentle or mild laundry detergent
- Machine wash warm on delicate cycle
- Tumble dry on medium heat for 2+ cycles. Dryer sheets can be used.
- Do not use softeners or any type of bleach
- Do not iron
Refunds: We accept refunds and exchanges that adhere to our Refund Policy.