Zorbies Women’s Incontinence Briefs. Classic Style. 3-Way Protection.
Zorbies women's incontinence briefs give you superior 3-way protection. So, if low quality incontinence briefs have left you disappointed (or maybe even embarrassed) because they have flimsy absorbency pads with little capacity.
Or if you've even tried high quality, pretty options but found that their coverage areas are too small and they don’t live up to their protection claims, then give this Zorbies incontinence brief a try.
They're built to really handle up to 12 teaspoons thanks to our exclusive 3-way incontinence protection system. You’ll get:
- A significantly larger font protective coverage area. If we quote how much larger as a percentage you won’t believe us. Just take a look at the image below to get the picture. Rear coverage is about 1/3 of the way to the bottom of the waistband
- More layers to protect you, 8 in this brief. That’s more than most other products, and
- The layers don’t just absorb. They also wick. Manage moisture to help prevent pooling and overflow. And, of course, waterproof against leaks getting to your clothing.
Zorbies Superior, 3-way Protection | Elegant, Classic Design | 5-Star Comfort
Made from soft, high-performance fabrics our Moderate absorbency washable women's incontinence briefs give you a comfortable hug that inspires confidence right away, and feels great on your skin. Plus...
And, more to love about our incontinence briefs for women!
- Styled in Classic, Clean Lines. Elegantly simple. Smart. Chic.
- Classic Fit. Comes up higher than a bikini but below your belly-button. (High waist styles go up over your belly-button).
- Sleek and Smooth Under Clothes. Made from premium materials, our washable incontinence briefs for women are soft, lustrous and slinky. Your clothes will glide effortlessly over them, and since they are so smooth under clothes no one will be able to tell what you are wearing
- Comfortable and Discreet. The shell fabric has the perfect amount of stretch to hug comfortably and give you easy freedom of movement. The comfy wide waistband helps prevent the waist from rolling down to become an uncomfortable bulge. And, since the protection is built right into the underwear no need for bulky pads, papery disposable pull-ups or plastic pants over everything.
Great for Exercise and Activities. If you've been exercising in bulky disposable briefs you’ll find that Zorbies are way more comfortable for your workouts and activities. That's because they're softer, with more stretch so are more flexible for more comfortable movement.
You May Even Save $350 – nearly $600 / year vs. Disposables. Zorbies are washable and reusable. A pair can last you a year or more with normal usage and proper care on a weekly wash cycle. Whereas you have to throw away expensive disposable pull-ups after 1 use. We estimate that if you're using just two disposables a day Zorbies could save you as much as $350 to nearly $600 a year. And more if you're changing more often.
- Kinder to the Environment. Since Zorbies products are reusable they’re easier on the landfills, and that makes them kinder to the environment. And, they don’t contain the types of environment contaminating chemicals (that turn liquid into a gel) found in most disposables.
- Easy Purchase. FREE Shipping on all orders in the US (inc. AK, HI, PR, USVI). We take returns that meet our criteria
And, It's Easy to Order Zorbies Women's Incontinence Briefs with 3-Way Protection!
1. Absorbency. Remember, this incontinence panty can handle up to 12 teaspoons. Please also remember that it's important to change often enough to avoid skin irritation from prolonged exposure to urine.
2. Find your size
Still have questions? Contact Us
Zorbies Washable Incontinence Briefs for Women
Easy Care: Machine wash, tumble dry
Shell: 84% Nylon/16% Spandex
Pad: Fabric 1 is next to your skin
1: 90% Polyester/10% Spandex
2: 72% Rayon/Viscose/28% Polyester
3: 100% Polyester
4: 73% Polyester/27% Spandex
Designed in the USA
Information about skin sensitivities
I have had bladder leakage for quite a while and had no idea there were incontinence underwear that are like regular underwear. I am a runner and when I run long distances, especially in the heat, the pads I wore would move, rub or give me a rash. I ran in my Zorbies and they fit well, kept me dry and no rash. Awesome product, I will buy more. This is so exciting and has relieved a lot of stress and worry. I am really grateful for Zorbies
These fit like a glove and are comfortable. The are soft and are sturdy. I have purchased from other brands and they feel flimsy compared to these. The also leaked on a heavy day. I purchased the 4 pack of max absorbancy briefs and they have not leaked yet. Going into my 2nd week of wearing this brand. I am busy my more so I can wear one daily.