Zorbies Women's Washable Leak Proof Incontinence Panties. 20% More Absorbent. 100% More Confidence.
Zorbies leak proof incontinence panties will really give you confidence because they're 20% more absorbent, handling up to 12 teaspoons! So, if low quality women's washable incontinence panties have disappointed (or maybe even embarrassed) you because they have flimsy absorbency pads with little capacity....
Or, if you've even tried high quality, pretty options with coverage areas that are too small and don’t live up to their protection claims, then give this Zorbies incontinence panty a try.
Zorbies superior protection is thanks to our exclusive 3-way incontinence protection system. You’ll get:
- A significantly larger front protective coverage area. If we quote how much larger as a percentage you won’t believe us. Just take a look at the image below to get the picture. Rear coverage is about 1/3 of the way to the bottom of the waistband
- 20% more absorbency with more layers to protect you, 8 in this panty. That’s more than most other products, and
Superior Moisture Management. The layers don’t just absorb. They also wick. Manage moisture to help prevent pooling and overflow. And, of course, waterproof against leaks getting to your clothing.
And, so much more to love...
"After giving birth to two big babies, every laugh and sneeze reminded me that things weren’t how they used to be down there. Zorbies makes me feel normal again—it looks like regular underwear, but now I never worry about leaks. LOVE!" Anna G. (MA)
Zorbies washable incontinence panties:
Styled in Elegant, Clean Classic Lines. Smart, chic flattering fit. Comes up higher than a bikini but below your belly-button. (High waist styles go up over your belly-button).
- Sleek and Smooth Under Clothes. Made from premium materials, our washable incontinence panties are soft, lustrous and slinky. Your clothes will glide effortlessly over them, and since they are so smooth under clothes no one will be able to tell what you are wearing.
More Comfortable than Disposables. Made from soft, premium fabrics, our washable incontinence panties give you a comfortable hug that inspires confidence right away. And, the shell fabric has all-way stretch to give you easy freedom of movement. The comfy wide waistband helps prevent the waist from rolling down to become an uncomfortable bulge.
You May Even Save $350 – nearly $600 / year vs. Disposables. Zorbies are washable and reusable. A pair can last you a year or more with normal usage and proper care on a weekly wash cycle. Whereas you have to throw away expensive disposable pull-ups after 1 use. We estimate that if you're using just two disposables a day Zorbies could save you as much as $350 to nearly $600 a year. And more if you're changing more than twice a day.
- Kinder to the Environment. Using 2 disposables a day adds up to 730 per year heading straight to the landfills -- along with the money you spent on them! Since these panties are washable and reusable they reduce that burden to the landfills, so are kinder to the environment. Plus, they don’t contain the types of chemicals (that turn liquid into a gel) found in most disposables.
- Great for Exercise and Activities. If you've been exercising in bulky disposable briefs you’ll find that this panty is way more comfortable for your workouts and activities. That's because they are softer, with more stretch so are more flexible for more comfortable movement.
- We have a Special 4-Pack that Includes a FREE pair. Buy a special 4pk and you pay for 3 but get 4! The 4th pair in the pack is free with purchase of the 4-pack. Go to the 4-Pack
- Easy Purchase. FREE Shipping on all orders in the US (inc. AK, HI, PR, USVI). We take returns that meet our criteria
And, It's as Easy as 1-2-3 to Order Elegant, 20% More Protection!
1. Absorbency. Remember, this incontinence panty can handle up to 12 teaspoons. Please also remember that it's important to change often enough to avoid skin irritation from prolonged exposure to urine.
2. Find your size.
Still have questions?
Zorbies Washable Incontinence PantiesProduct Details
Easy Care: Machine wash, tumble dry
Shell: 84% Nylon/16% Spandex
Pad: Fabric 1 is next to your skin
1: 90% Polyester/10% Spandex
2: 72% Rayon/Viscose/28% Polyester
3: 100% Polyester
4: 73% Polyester/27% Spandex
Designed in the USA
Information about skin sensitivities
The first pair purchased as a trial was just what we had hoped would be the answer for our 98 year old Mom’s tender skin that is so irritated and inflamed from pull on disposable diapers and pads. We just ordered the 10 pack so she will always have clean panties if multiple changes are required through the day. She has the comfort of silky comfortable panties which is a blessing. Also we feel great about not tossing disposables away when washable are available. Win/Win!