A Breakthrough in Male Incontinence Underwear - An Absorbent Brief with Style, Secure Protection and $90 Saving!
With Zorbies male incontinence underwear not only will this 10pk save you $90, the minute you put on a pair you’ll feel the close, secure fit and know that they'll keep you well protected.
In fact, these briefs give you 30% more total protective coverage than many comparable male urinary incontinence underwear products, handling up to moderate leaks.
And, since these briefs are sleek and discreet, you’ll feel comfortable and confident, not self-conscious.
Product Features and Benefits
- Zorbies Incontinence Protection System. Our exclusive Incontinence Protection System has more protective layers and coverage than comparable products:
More Protective Layers: This brief has 8 layers of thin yet high performance fabrics that wick, absorb, manage moisture and waterproof against leaks getting to your clothing.
- Wider Front Panel: Our inner front protective panel goes up to just under the waistband and is 8.5” wide, that’s as much as 50% wider than other products – so no worries if there’s a north, east or west bound leak
More Total Coverage: The total protective coverage is 30% larger - simply more area to better contain and manage moisture. One note on this system - it doesn’t have a fly. We have not yet found a design that provides you with the protection level required by our product performance standards
- Discreet, Sleek, Stylish Protection. Our briefs are made from premium, high-performance fabrics, look like regular underwear, and are sleek and smooth under clothes, or out of clothes! No one will be able to tell what you are wearing – even in a gym locker room. And, unlike disposables Zorbies are even kinda sexy!
- 5-Star Comfort. A great fit, soft fabrics and our supportive contoured pouch all add up to 5-star comfort. The pouch provides just the right amount of support to keep you comfortably in place. And, our soft technical fabrics give just the right amount of hug for a secure, comfortable, no gap fit that will keep you well protected all day.
- Save vs. Disposables. If you are using 2 disposable briefs a day that means you are using 730 a year and probably paying $420 - $700 or even $1,000 on them, depending on the specific product you use. So, at $260 this value 10-pack is a nice saving to your wallet.
Kinder to the Environment. Those 730 disposables head straight to the landfills (along with the money you spent on them). Since Zorbies are reusable they reduce that burden. Plus, they don’t contain the types of chemicals (that turn liquid into a gel) found in most disposables.
- Great for Exercise. These briefs are comfortable and supportive for exercise, but we also have a Sport Brief. It's got lighter protection, so the absorbent area is slimmed down for a trimmer fit. The Sport Brief might be an option as a 'specialist' - wear only for the activity - depending on your specific needs.
Easy Purchase. Get FREE Shipping on all orders in the US (inc. AK, HI, PR, USVI). We take returns that meet our criteria.
Order this Men's Incontinence Underwear 10pk Now. You'll Get Stylish, Secure Protection and BIG Savings!
- Ready to buy. Just head back to the top of this page and place your order
Need to finalize your selections? Just click on the appropriate link below to find the info you need, then come back to this page to order
Still have questions?
Zorbies Male Incontinence Underwear - Washable Absorbent Briefs
Easy Care - machine wash, tumble dry
Shell: 84% Polyester | 16% Spandex
Pad: Fabric 1 is next to your skin
1: 88% Polyester | 12% Spandex
2: 69% Rayon/Viscose | 31% Polyester
3: 100% Polyester
4: 71% Polyester | 29% Spandex
Designed in the USA
I bought three pairs and liked them so much, I bought 10 more. Very comfortable. Better than all the others I tried. A little pricey, but I'm very satisfied.
Your product (men's moderate absorbent briefs) does everything that you claim; I am so happy to have
discovered you! I had not realized how much of a toll wearing adult diapers had on my psyche; I now seem to walk a little "taller" and with confidence, while wearing the Zorbies briefs.
Thank you so much!