Add 2-Xtra Protections to Your Disposable Incontinence Pad - Stay Put Power & Extra Leak Proofing
Melt away your ‘is my pad where it should be’ stress! Add this Mens Washable Incontinence Pocket Brief for disposable pad to your underwear drawer.
This brief has a 2-layer Pocket to hold a pad, and the Pocket layers add 2 extra protections to help your pad work better for you.
1. Stay Put Power - This is the primary purpose of the product. The pocket holds your pad more securely in place to give you better coverage, which means you’ll get better protection.
It also reduces a possible ‘ouch’ – i.e. the chance that pads will curl and expose the adhesive back which can stick to your sensitive skin or grab at hairs
2. Extra Time to Change Pads - The Pocket layer under the pad is a 'back-up' waterproof barrier to give you a little extra time to change to a dry pad.
Note that this waterproof layer does not absorb overflow leakage. The pad you use is the primary absorbent and waterproofing protection - so, make sure it has the amount of absorbency you need. And also, change often enough to stay dry, avoid overflow from soaked pads and help prevent skin irritation from prolonged exposure to urine.
Note: If you find that your pad overflows often and you rely on your current underwear to absorb it, you may prefer our Absorbent products that have built-in absorbency.
When you choose this Pocket Brief you’ll add 2-Xtra Protections to your disposable pad. And that’ll give you peace of mind and extra confidence that your pad is keeping you extra protected.
- The Pocket - How it Works and Adds Protection
- The first fabric layer of the Pocket next to your skin wicks moisture away from your body into the pad. Some Customers report that the fabric is more comfortable and also reduces irritation from the pad
- The second Pocket layer under the pad is waterproof and gives you a bit more time to change. Note that if the pad is wet enough to breach its moisture barrier the Pocket's waterproof layer will not absorb it, so change often enough to feel dry
You won’t lose the style or feel of regular Underwear. This Brief is Sleek, Comfortable, Stylish. When you retire your regular underwear we don’t think you’ll feel like you are losing out on style or feel. Our Pocket briefs are made from premium high-performance fabrics that are sleek, soft, comfortable, and feel great on your skin. They’re styled to look like regular premium underwear and are smooth under clothes. Maybe they'll even be more sleek and stylish than the undies you retire!
- Easily Accommodates Changing Needs. If the level of protection you need changes, simply select the pad that's right for you. PocketWear accommodates all levels of pads.
- Easy Purchase. Get FREE Shipping on all orders in the US (inc. AK, HI, PR, USVI). We take returns that meet our criteria
- We have a Special 4-Pack that Includes a FREE pair. Buy a special 4pk and you pay for 3 pairs but get 4! The 4th pair in the pack is free. Go to the 4-Pack
Need Comfortable Protection for exercise? If you've been using pads during exercise or sports you may find our Incontinence Sportswear more comfortable and reliable – it's got built in protection.
Order now to Add 2-Xtra Protections to Your Pad. It’s Easy!
- Ready to buy. Just head back to the top of this page and place your order.
- This 1pk contains 1 pair of underwear.
Mens Washable Incontinence Pocket Briefs for Disposable Pads
Easy Care - machine wash, tumble dry
Shell: 83% Nylon | 17% Spandex
Pocket: Fabric 1 is next to your skin
1: 88% Polyester | 12% Spandex
2: 69% Polyester | 31% Spandex
Designed in the USA
Information about skin sensitivities
Very well made and fit nicely. Pocket prevents pad slippage and mesh between pad and skin is a perfect solution to an irritating situation. Wish I had found these earlier. Highly recommend.
Well made and super comfortable! Keeps pads in place. Easy laundering and can virtually hang dry. Great solution for Urinary Incontinence!
I've spent hundreds of dollars on finding the most comfortable underwear and these were a pleasent surprise. I know it's advertised as a easier way to change pads with a bit more extra protection but the piece of mesh that goes between you and the pad is what game my attention. I can't stand irritation on my but these underwear have helped. Feels good not having a pad rub against your skin all the time