Add 2-Xtra Protections to Your Disposable Incontinence Pad - Stay Put Power & Extra Leak Proofing
Melt away your ‘is my pad where it should be’ stress! Add these Mens Washable Incontinence Pocket Briefs for disposable pad to your underwear drawer.
These briefs have a 2-layer Pocket to hold a pad, and the Pocket layers add 2 extra protections to help your pad work better for you.
1. Stay Put Power - This is the primary purpose of the product. The pocket holds your pad more securely in place to give you better coverage, which means you’ll get better protection.
2. Extra Time to Change Pads - The Pocket layer under the pad is a 'back-up' waterproof barrier to give you a little extra time to change to a dry pad.
Note that this waterproof layer does not absorb overflow leakage. The pad you use is the primary absorbent and waterproofing protection - so, make sure it has the amount of absorbency you need. And also, change often enough to stay dry, avoid overflow from soaked pads and help prevent skin irritation from prolonged exposure to urine.
Note: If you find that your pad overflows often and you rely on your current underwear to absorb it, you may prefer our absorbent products with built-in protection.
When you choose a Pocket Brief you’ll add 2-Xtra Protections to your disposable pad. And that’ll give you peace of mind and extra confidence that your pad is keeping you extra protected.
- The Pocket - How it Works and Adds Protection
- The first fabric layer of the Pocket next to your skin wicks moisture away from your body into the pad. Some Customers report that the fabric is more comfortable and also reduces irritation from the pad
- The second Pocket layer under the pad is waterproof and gives you a bit more time to change. Note that if the pad is wet enough to breach its moisture barrier the Pocket's waterproof layer will not absorb it, so change often enough to feel dry
You won’t lose the style or feel of regular Underwear. This Brief is Sleek, Comfortable, Stylish. When you retire your regular underwear we don’t think you’ll feel like you are losing out on style or feel. Our Pocket briefs are made from premium high-performance fabrics that are sleek, soft, comfortable, and feel great on your skin. They’re styled to look like regular premium underwear and are smooth under clothes. Maybe they'll even be more sleek and stylish than the undies you retire!
- Easily Accommodates Changing Needs. If the level of protection you need changes, simply select the pad that's right for you. PocketWear accommodates all levels of pads.
- Easy Purchase. Get FREE Shipping on all orders in the US (inc. AK, HI, PR, USVI). We take returns that meet our criteria
- This Special 4-Pack Includes a FREE pair. Priced as a buy 3 pairs, get 1 free deal, when you buy this special 4pk you pay for 3 pairs but get 4! The 4th pair in the pack is free.
- Need Comfortable Protection for exercise? If you've been using pads during exercise or sports you may find our Incontinence Sportswear more comfortable and reliable – it's got built in protection.
Order Now to Add 2-Xtra Protections to Your Pad. It’s Easy! And, Remember, this 4-Pack includes 1 pair free!
- Ready to buy. Just head back to the top of this page and place your order
- Need to finalize your selections? Just click on the appropriate link below to find the info you need, then come back to this page to order
Still have questions?
Mens Washable Incontinence Pocket Briefs for Disposable Pads 4-Pack
Easy Care - machine wash, tumble dry
Shell: 83% Nylon | 17% Spandex
Pocket: Fabric 1 is next to your skin
1: 88% Polyester | 12% Spandex
2: 69% Polyester | 31% Spandex
Designed in the USA
Excellent quality and very comfortable. Laundering is easy with these pants being so light weight. Dry on low cycle for about 10 minutes is all it takes. Keeps pads firmly in place. Bought the first one and came back for the Buy 3 Get 1 Free!
I have not yet received my order...tracking says it was at a distraction center for over 9 days...and that it is still delayed.
As urine gets through the pouch Into pad, pouch gets wet. Pad Leakage is somewhat reduced but to keep my skin dry I need to change the underwear when I change my pad.
We’re sorry to hear that the Pocket product is not working as expected, and we appreciate your feedback on it. To clarify the product’s design – the first layer is wicking to let fluid into the pad, and the second layer is waterproof to help protect clothing, but the second layer does not absorb, as indicated in our product description. That does mean that if a pad is wet enough to dampen the second layer it will feel wet (since it doesn’t absorb), and you are absolutely correct to change both the pad and the underwear. No matter what leak protection is used, changing often enough to remain feeling dry is important not just to protect clothing, but also to avoid skin irritation caused by prolonged exposure to urine. A related note...some customers find that our absorbent products are more convenient than using pads since they are a ‘one piece’ solution – they have absorbency integrated right into them (still important to change often enough to feel dry, though). Again, thanks for your feedback.