Zorbies Washable Incontinence Underwear for Men. They're Leak Proof, but You'd Never Know it!
Our incontinence underwear for men gives you 30% more total protective coverage plus more absorbent layers to take care of moderate leaks.
The minute you put this absorbent brief on you'll feel the close, comfortable fit and know you're securely protected.
And, since this brief is sleek, discreet and looks like regular underwear you’ll feel comfortable and confident, not self-conscious.
Product Features and Benefits
- Zorbies Incontinence Protection System. Our exclusive urinary Incontinence Protection System has more protective layers and coverage than comparable products:
- More Protective Layers: This brief has 8 layers of thin yet high performance fabrics that wick, absorb, manage moisture and waterproof against leaks getting to your clothing. We also have a Light Absorbent Brief for drips and dribbles that has 6 protective layers
- Wider Front Panel: Our inner front protective panel goes up to just under the waistband and is 8.5” wide, that’s as much as 50% wider than other products – so no worries if there’s a north, east or west bound leak
More Total Coverage: The total protective coverage is 30% larger - simply more area to better contain and manage moisture. One note on this system - it doesn’t have a fly. We have not yet found a design that provides you with the protection level required by our product performance standards
Discreet, Sleek, Stylish Protection. No need to feel self-conscious. Our briefs are made from premium, high-performance fabrics, look like regular underwear, and are sleek and smooth under clothes, or out of clothes! No one will be able to tell what you are wearing – even in a gym locker room. And, unlike disposables Zorbies are even kinda sexy!
- 5-Star Comfort. A great fit, soft fabrics and our supportive contoured pouch all add up to 5-star comfort. The pouch provides just the right amount of support to keep you comfortably in place. And, our soft technical fabrics give just the right amount of hug for a secure, comfortable, no gap fit that will keep you well protected all day.
Save vs. Disposables. If you're using 2 disposable briefs a day that's 730 a year. You're probably paying $420 - $700, or even $1,000 for them. Zorbies can last a year or more with normal usage and proper care on a weekly wash cycle. Two of these 3+1 Free 4pks cost under $210. A nice saving to your wallet.
- Kinder to the Environment. Those 730 disposables head straight to the landfills (along with the money you spent on them). Since Zorbies are reusable they reduce that burden. Plus, they don’t contain the types of chemicals (that turn liquid into a gel) found in most disposables.
- Great for Exercise. These briefs are comfortable and supportive for exercise, but we also have a Sport Brief. It's got lighter protection, so the absorbent area is slimmed down for a trimmer fit. The Sport Brief might be an option as a 'specialist' - wear only for the activity - depending on your specific needs.
- SAVE $90 with a Value 10pk. You'll get a FREE pair with the purchase of this 4pk, but our best deal is the Value 10pk - you'll save $90. Go to the 10-Pack.
Easy Purchase. Get FREE Shipping on all orders in the US (inc. AK, HI, PR, USVI). We take returns that meet our criteria.
Remember, this Absorbent Men's Washable Incontinence Underwear 4pk includes 1 Pair Free - and It's Easy to Order!
- Ready to buy. Just head back to the top of this page and place your order
Need to finalize your selections? Just click on the appropriate link below to find the info you need, then come back to this page to order
Mens Absorbent Washable Incontinence Briefs
Easy Care - machine wash, tumble dry
Shell: 84% Polyester | 16% Spandex
Pad: Fabric 1 is next to your skin
1: 88% Polyester | 12% Spandex
2: 69% Rayon/Viscose | 31% Polyester
3: 100% Polyester
4: 71% Polyester | 29% Spandex
Designed in the USA
I am very satisfied with this product. It certainly lives up to its reviews. In addition I want to congratulate Zorbies on its exceptional cutovers service. There was a slight problem with my order. Once I contacted Zorbies they immediately corrected the problem and followed up to ensure that I was satisfied. I was. Thanks for the great product and customer service.
They fit well and my husband loves them!