Add 2-Xtra Protections to Your Disposable Incontinence Pad - Stay Put Power & Extra Leak Proofing
Melt away your ‘is my pad where it should be’ stress! Add this Mens Washable Incontinence Pocket Brief for disposable pad to your underwear drawer.
This brief has a 2-layer Pocket to hold a pad, and the Pocket layers add 2 extra protections to help your pad work better for you.
- Stay Put Power - The pocket holds your pad securely in place to give you better coverage, which means you’ll get better protection. And, the pocket reduces a possible ‘ouch’ – i.e. the chance that pads will curl and expose the adhesive back which can stick to your sensitive skin or grab at hairs.
Extra Leak Proofing - The Pocket layer under the pad is waterproof so you’ll have extra leak protection as well. This waterproof layer is a moisture barrier; it does not absorb overflow leakage from a pad. So, make sure that the pad you use gives you the amount of absorbency you need. And also, change often enough to avoid overflow as well as to help prevent skin irritation from prolonged exposure to urine.
Note: If you find that your pad overflows often and you rely on your current underwear to absorb it, you may prefer our Light or Moderate Absorbent products that have built-in absorbency.
When you choose this Pocket Brief you’ll add 2-Xtra Protections to your disposable pad. And that’ll give you peace of mind and extra confidence that your pad is keeping you extra protected.
- The Pocket - How it Works and Adds Protection
- The first layer of the Pocket next to your skin wicks moisture away from your body into the pad. Some Customers prefer the feel of the fabric on their skin vs. the feel of the pad.
- The second Pocket layer under the pad is waterproof, adding extra leak protection to help prevent moisture from getting to your clothing. This gives you a safety net so you feel more secure about the protection you’re getting from your pad.
You won’t lose the style or feel of regular Underwear. This Brief is Sleek, Comfortable, Stylish. When you retire your regular underwear we don’t think you’ll feel like you are losing out on style or feel. Our Pocket briefs are made from premium high-performance fabrics that are sleek, soft, comfortable, and feel great on your skin. They’re styled to look like regular premium underwear and are smooth under clothes. Maybe they'll even be more sleek and stylish than the undies you retire!
- Easily Accommodates Changing Needs. If the level of protection you need changes, simply select the pad that's right for you. PocketWear accommodates all levels of pads.
- Easy Purchase. Get FREE Shipping on all orders in the US (inc. AK, HI, PR, USVI). We take returns that meet our criteria
- We have a Special 4-Pack that Includes a FREE pair. Buy a special 4pk and you pay for 3 pairs but get 4! The 4th pair in the pack is free. Go to the 4-Pack
- Need Comfortable Protection for exercise? If you've been using pads during exercise or sports you may find our absorbent products more comfortable and reliable – they've got built in protection. Choose from 2 absorbency levels, Light Absorbent Brief for drips and dribbles or Moderate Absorbent Brief for up to moderate leaks.
Order now to Add 2-Xtra Protections to Your Pad. It’s Easy!
- Ready to buy. Just head back to the top of this page and place your order
- Need to finalize your selections? Just click on the appropriate link below to find the info you need, then come back to this page to order
Mens Washable Incontinence Pocket Briefs for Disposable Pads
Easy Care - machine wash, tumble dry
Shell: 83% Nylon | 17% Spandex
Pocket: Fabric 1 is next to your skin
1: 88% Polyester | 12% Spandex
2: 69% Polyester | 31% Spandex
Designed in the USA
Information about skin sensitivities
We liked a product. Thank you.
The pocket brief is perfect when my husband goes for doctor appointments. He says it is very comfortable to wear under his regular clothes and it slides on and off easily. It would have been helpful if there was something in the pouch to indicate proper placement of the pad. I had to put the pad in for my husband, who has dementia, and I wasn't sure if I had positioned in correctly.
This is my husband’s second order. He really likes this product. See our first review!