Get Stylish, Secure Protection in Zorbies Men's Washable Incontinence Underwear
The minute you put on our men's washable incontinence brief for moderate leaks you’ll feel the close, secure fit and know you're well protected.
All that protection is thanks to our exclusive Incontinence Protection System. It gives you superior coverage and advanced moisture management with:
- A front panel that's up to 50% wider
- 30% more total coverage
- 8 protective layers to wick, absorb and manage moisture
- All way stretch shell that hugs comfortably for a confident, no gap fit
- Secure no fly protection - no fly design we've tested is secure enough to satisfy our product performance requirements so, no fly
And, not only will you feel secure in this brief, it's comfy and sleek under clothes, or out of clothes! You’ll feel...
Comfortable, Smart, Stylish
'Finally after trying 3 other brands and designs, these are comfortable, fit perfectly, have the best protection and even my wife says they look SEXY!!!' B.M. (ME)
You Can Even Save vs. Disposables with Our Men's Washable Incontinence Underwear
- Save Money. If you're using 2 disposable briefs a day that costs $400 - $1,000 a year by our count. You'd need about 8-14 pairs of Zorbies to replace those, quite a savings!
Help Save the Earth. At 2 disposable briefs a day that's 730 a year heading straight to the landfills, along with the money you spent on them. Since you'd need between 8 - 14 pairs of Zorbies to replace all 730 disposables, that reduces the burden on the landfills.
Zorbies Men's Washable Incontinence Underwear. Comfy to wear. Easy care. Easy to buy!
Product for urinary incontinence only
1. Ready to buy? Just head back to the top of this page and place your order.
2. Need to finalize your selections? Just click on the appropriate link below to find the info you need, then come back to this page to order
Men's Washable Absorbent Incontinence Brief Product Details
This brief is suitable for heavy dribbles and up to moderate leaks, but not a sustained stream, a heavy leak that comes all at once or a full bladder void.
Shell: 84% Polyester | 16% Spandex
Pad: Fabric 1 is next to your skin
1: 88% Polyester | 12% Spandex
2: 69% Rayon/Viscose | 31% Polyester
3: 100% Polyester
4: 71% Polyester | 29% Spandex
Designed in the USA
Information about skin sensitivities
With previous of 4 pair of size L Zorbies, the internal sorbent material layer has deteriorated, and is lumped up and greatly reduces efficiency. This was after only about 20 washings. Pretty disappointing. Definitely not a saving over pads. I recently bought additional 4 pair of the XL size, which fit better, and have quit using the dryer, and just air dry them on a rack. I am suspicious that the dryer may have caused damage.
As described and size as expected. Well made, comfortable, effective, washes well.
Very good product. Much better coverage than others I’ve tried. I prefer the “no fly” feature.